Cash4Communities – bringing community projects to life!
I hope you are well. I’ve recently joined Hyde Plus as Community Investment Coordinator for South Sussex and Surrey, and wanted to get in touch to let you know about Cash4Communities, our brand new community grants programme which I think might be of interest to Tarner Residents and other local groups.
– With Cash4Communities we are offering grants of up to £500 to help local residents and groups bring their projects and ideas to life.
– We are looking for projects or activities that will have community benefit
– In the pilot we supported a range of projects from edible bus stops and language clubs to Christmas Parties and community excursions
– Applicants don’t need to be Hyde Residents but at least one resident must be involved in the project
As you may have seen, we have some posters in the Phoenix Centre. As many of our residents live in the Tarner area we very keen to support local projects here. If you know of residents or groups who might be interested in applying for Cash4Communities funding it would be great if you could pass the details on. I also notice from the website that people may be planning to apply for Community First Funding, and people were also looking for any match funding Cash4Communities might also be appropriate for this.
I’ve attached an Expression of Interest (EOI) Form and guidance note for further information. To make an initial application people can either –
– Complete the attached form and send to – Hyde Plus, The Hyde Group, PO Box 51182, London, SE13 9BU
– Scan a completed form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Drop a completed form to the Phoenix Centre (please mark for my attention and I’ll make sure it gets to the right place)
– If people don’t have access to a printer please sent me an email with your address and I will get hard copies in the post (I’ve also left a few at the Phoenix)
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who might be interested and would like to discuss it further I’d be very happy for them to contact me directly, either via email or by calling 01273 234 251. Finally, if you think it would be useful for me to come to the next meeting to let people know more, please let me know as I would be happy to attend.