Here are a list of current groups/projects in the Tarner area. please click on the name to be taken to their website or Facebook page.
The Friends of Tarner Park are a voluntary, independent group supported by Brighton and Hove City Council.
We aim to:
- improve the park
- promote greater use of the park
- protect and improve the features of the park
Who are the friends group?
- local residents
- Tarnerland Young People’s Project
- Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project
- Brighton and Hove City Council
The Tarnerland Children and Young People’s Project is a neighbourhood community charity based in Tarner Park, Brighton.
We deliver support services and activities to families, children and young people living within and around the Tarner area of Brighton. The Tarner area is one of the most disadvantaged neighbourhoods in Brighton.