Community Engagement training
Are you interested in developing your community engagement skills and knowledge? If so, book yourself on to the community engagement training programme today.
There are still places available on this three-day course running on Thursday 14th Feb (9.30am-4pm), Thursday 21st March (10am-1pm) and Thursday 9th May (10am – 1pm) at Kings House, Hove. You will need to be available to attend all three sessions.
It will introduce staff to community engagement, and will help you understand how to:
- Work effectively with communities
- Support other team members to engage with residents
- Describe the benefits of engagement with communities to their role
- Produce and implement a personal action plan to develop community engagement with the support of a peer group
- Explain what neighbourhood decision making is and how communities can be empowered through this approach
BHCC staff: apply for the course through PIER.Claudia ReesCommunities & Equality TeamRm 429, 4th Floor Kings HouseGrand Avenue, Hove, BN3 2LS01273 296821